- Harvest Half Marathon – September 30th
- We need volunteers to help us with this years Harvest Half Marathon
- Volunteer roles include running the racecourse and water stations.
- To sign-up please go here.
We also recruit volunteers for the following roles:
- Administrative Support
- Casino Fundraisers (early 2024)
- Social Connection and Recreation Leaders
- Special Event Support (Harvest Half, Shaw Charity Classic, Melt the Isolation, etc.)
- Safety Companions
Depending on the role, a current police background check may be required. Once complete, you will receive one-on-one or group-based training in your role. Volunteers are required to review and sign-off on applicable policies, as well as sign a confidentiality agreement.
Youths aged 15 to 17 will require the permission of a parent or guardian. Exceptions may be made for certain roles such as Special Event and Casino Fundraiser. Our Volunteer Program is designed to be a true partnership. Over the course of your time with us, you will be invited to provide periodic feedback so we can make improvements. Volunteers truly are the heartbeat behind our work in the community and we’re so grateful for your interest.
Questions about our Volunteer Program?
Want to volunteer for something not listed in our roles? Contact us at 403-230-2764 or email us.